Lunch Tha General Speaks On New Project With Rap Mania
1. Lunch Tha General you just release a video for that King Blood record. What is the concept behind that video?
The concept behind the video is giving you visual of my mentality when I wrote the song , I want to show different african kings, showing how I feel about myself , and what blood line I possibility came from.
2. Lunch Tha General, what are the pro’s and con’s creating a record like King Blood?
The pros are its different and its catching alot people attention, the cons are its different (lol) and more than likely not going to play it on the radio lol.
3. Lunch Tha General, what project is the single “King Blood” off of and what is the concept behind that entire project?
It’s off of “Whats for Lunch” pt 2 , it’s about my life and what i been going through the last 2 1/2 which was kidney failure, and how i was going to bounce back from that.
4. Lunch Tha General, what do you feel this new project will bring different to the marketplace?
I believe it’s different because it’s about my life and things I’ve been through you haven’t heard in the rap world having lupus, which ended up to kidney failure, to getting a kidney transplant , to the transplant kidney failing , now here getting another transplant shit is crazy.
5. Lunch Tha General, you Mix Tape “What’s For Lunch”?, Part 2 is hosted by radio personality Chris Loos. How did that come about and how was it working with him?
He was working at radio station in the IE, and we met up cause I was the man around the IE , so we linked up and been Homies ever since.
6. Lunch Tha General, do you plan on touring to promote “What’s For Lunch”?, Part 2 and how important is it for you to tour, once you release a project?
Yes I plan on it, well touring help you reach other markets and people that you might not had touched before, and you can gain new fans, based off them liking your performance.
7. Lunch Tha General, where do you see yourself in 3 years?
Having a Great Record label “HOMELESS RECORDS”.
8. What do you love about making music?
The feeling I get when I make the music makes me feel good, and when someone else hears it and feel the same way makes me feel even better.